Teraz jest Pn 26 sie, 2019

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 57 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1, 2, 3, 4  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: Wt 24 gru, 2013 

Odsłuchałem. brzmi tak, tak... normalnie. Szczena nie opadła. Jedynie lekko powieka :)

PostNapisane: Pn 10 lis, 2014 

Skróty najwazniejszych pytan jakie padly na czacie w Niedziele 9 November 2014 z okazj rocznicy "Dreamroom"

Wyglada na to ze singiel w tym roku a plyta na wiosne !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrei (to Marian): so i heard something about a new single this year is it possible |?

Marian: Andreas album will be out spring 2015, single this year. everything is ready to go, depends on record company when..

Vivi_Brazil: Marian, what was the feeling to see your fans in Paris fans of all over the world on the screen? And I know I dont sing well, sorry, but I tried to sing FY. And I had your Japanese shirt equal I mean

Marian (to Vivi_Brazil): wonderful moment. Man i didnt expect that, total surprise, I was flattened..

Omegaville1 (to Marian): Your new songs presented in Paris were really pretty, especially "Te Wine of Astonishment". Which of them will AV make a single?

Marian: Omegaville1 from the Paris concert Mafia, Giants and Wine Of astonishment will be on the album. Mafia almost in the same format, the other two probably slightly changed

Gianluca: are you working in the studio Marian?

Marian: Gianluca yeah, working constantly on new traxx. just finished a song called Enigma. Pretty groovy. Happy with it. Next song will be MakeBelieve and then hopefully, sexyland, which is quite autobiographical, no joking..

Vivi_Brazil: I mean is there anything any video planned for the new songs??

Marian: Vivi_Brazil ys there are plans for a number of videos, not only for the singles. Low budget thingies but nevertheless ambitious. Looking forward to those

tjommen (to Marian): how many songs Will be on the album??

Marian: tjommen between 11 and 14

Natalia (to Marian): Do you plan to release a solo album?

Marian: Natalia No, find solo albums quite boring. I enjoy working tgether with some other crazies..

hakan (to Marian): Do you have any idea what Frank Mertens are doing today? Or where he lives

Marian: hakan no, absolutely not. I wish I would..

Krapplund (to Marian): Yeah Marian, what do you think of my AVOL fan-video?? :)

Marian: Krapplund f.... great!

Robert33: Marian's wife is Swedish so it makes sense to record in Sweden

Marian: Robert33 cant actually recall all the studios we used for this production

Gianluca: The next album will be pop like CROG? or experimented new things Marian?

Marian: Gianluca dont think so

tjommen (to Marian): lets hope for 14

Marian: tjommen no problem, we have enough traxx. Its all a matter of putting it all together in a cool way

Vivi_Brazil: Marian what way are going the new songs? More synths and electronic? More like 80`s? Or you put other influencees and rythms mixed?

Marian: Vivi_Brazil probably less synths, which doesn't mean that it will be less electronic.

KaM (to Marian): Was it nerve-wracking starting the Paris concert in the middle of the room, surrounded by everyone - or did you feel at ease? :)

Marian: KaM it was my dream to start like this. I wanted it to be ...well. like a family thing, like something really close an personal

To ja :) MoonMonkey: to Marian: Can you tell as what will be on 1st single and it will be b-side ?

Marian: MoonMonkey no, surprise, surprise

hajak1: Will it be a B-side of the single???

Marian: hajak1 this is really a good question. lets put it like this... there is a possibility for a b-side

mirela (to Marian): Marian ,please tell us,Around the Universe and Handfull of Darkness will be on the album ??????

Krapplund (to mirela): Handfull of Darkness have to be on the new album...it´s GREAT!

Dimitri (to Marian): why dont you sing live "for a milllion" ?

Marian: Dimitri because its a f... complicated arrangement, its really difficult to put it on stage. We tried but were under time pressure and cancelled it when it became confused..

Dorka: Dear Marian, is there any chance that you make a record in German?

Marian: Dorka ...not with Alphaville. May be together with some other artists

Marian: at the mo I am listening to the new Scott Walker album he did with SunnO))). Havent heard the new Pink Floyd, no good reviews but I dont care.

Andrei (to Marian): heartbreack city, mr nevermore will it be on the album ?

Pytanie bez odpowiedzi :(

Andreas (to Marian): How many songs do you normally write during a year?

Marian: Andreas I wrote lots of stuf in the nineties. God I wrote and wrote, maybe fourty fifty songs per year. I mean, no scribbles, real productions, well almost. I carried on like this till 2003, when CrazyShow happened. Then I slowed down.Maybe its my age.

Marian: Meanwhile I find it quite difficult to write songs. But its always great pleasure. Its my life

Andrei (to Marian): will we hear Martin's voice on the new album ?

Marian: Andrei, yes

tjommen (to Marian): Will question of happiness be on the album??

Marian: tjommen no

Guest925 (to Marian): ha ve you a release date for the new album?

Marian: Guest925 no, but springtime

Andrei (to Marian): Around the universe ?

Marian: Andrei yes

tjommen (to Marian): why. Its a f.... Good song ( question of happiness)

Marian: tjommen sorry. But no worries, there are other great songs coming on

Guest925 (to Marian): have you planned a singlle before the endyear?

Marian: Guest925 yes, it will be...aro... oops... a surprise.

nicole (to Marian): weird question, but if you could, would you want to relive the 80's, when Alphaville just started out.? you, Bernhard and Frank?

Marian: nicole no

Krapplund (to Marian): the new album will not include covers of others' songs or?

Marian: Krapplund no covers

Guest925 (to Marian): IT would be great if Bernie go back home to Alphaville,is it possible?

Marian: Guest925 alphaville is a kind of a club. Members come and go.

Robert33: if I am being honest...I think CROG is overproduced but the lead singles were the best in years

Marian: Robert33 my fav song from that one is is the deep

Guest925 (to Marian): How are the record compagny about the upcomiong album,will they support and promote it?

Marian: Guest925 no worries, tthey dohey support us

Marian: I think its about time for me too to leave. It was great to chat with you all. Hope I could give you some interesting info. keep you updated

PostNapisane: Wt 11 lis, 2014 

Jak mozna sie domyslec z powyzszych zapisow, ja tez bylam na czacie (Darius - nie wiedzialam, ze ktos jeszcze jest z tego FC :D) I w sumie najlepsze bylo to z tym singlem - no wlasnie, ciekawe, jakie sa szanse, ze "Around the Universe" bedzie pierwszym singlem? Jesli Marian nie zartowal...

PostNapisane: Wt 11 lis, 2014 

Marian lubi obiecywać :)
Pamiętam jak w czerwcu 2005 roku obiecał płyte na wiosnę 2006.
Są świadkowie tych słów wśród nas :)

PostNapisane: Śr 12 lis, 2014 

jak sie pojawi singel to nie bedzie odwrotu a do konca roku niewiele zostalo - poczekamy!

PostNapisane: Śr 12 lis, 2014 

I dlatego jakoś trudno mi w to uwierzyć :?

PostNapisane: Pn 15 gru, 2014 

Co z tym singlem? Rok się kończy.

PostNapisane: Wt 16 gru, 2014 

Ostatnio jak się logowałam, sama chciałam zadać to pytanie, ale pomyślałam sobie, że nie będę złośliwa :wink:
A dziś weszłam tu z taką nadzieją...

.... ale każdą matkę trzeba kochać :)

może znajdę ten singiel pod choinką?!

6 grudnia widziałem się z Mikołajem i powiedział że ma tylko rózgę ...... dla Mariana

PostNapisane: Pt 02 sty, 2015 

Ja dostałem pod choinkę nowy album... Briana Ferry ex. Roxy Music :)
To taki muzyczny suplement do czasu nowego wydawnictwa AV.

PostNapisane: So 10 sty, 2015 

O nie, tylko nie gitarowe AV.

PostNapisane: Pn 09 lis, 2015 

7 Chat Transcript with Marian Gold 08 Nov 2012

Marian: sorry I'm late, but just coming from the studio

Marian: we're recording drums and basses at the mo in Gothemborg

Marian: yeah we have a very nice studio here. Pure luxury. the place is filled with old analogue equipment, mellotrons, synths, you name it, brillian

Omega (to Marian): I'm curious to which song you was recording those drums and basses... Is that song which we don't know about?

Marian: at the mo we are recording for SEXYLAND ( from the chat 8 Nov 2014 : sexyland, which is quite autobiographical, no joking..)

Marian: lots of analogue stuff, indeed. no plug ins

Marian: yeah, all for the new album, god knows what name it will bear

Marian: sa ( Strange Attractor )is a working title. what it will be in the end, I don't know

Marian: release won't be this year ( from 8 Nov 2014 chat:Marian: Andreas album will be out spring 2015, single this year. everything is ready to go, depends on record company when..)

Marian: we will be finishing recordings mid november, probably, no chance to release it this year

vladimir: or how many songs are already mixed

Marian: we have 25 songs ready for production. The usual amount of ammunition. Currently we focus on possible singles, the second step will include the album tracks.

Marian: no live songs on the album. Maybe b-sides for single releases

Marian: AHOD will be on the album( A Handful of Darkness)

Marian: songs which don't make it on the album will probably be released on a new dreamscape or set on our website

Marian: ATU(Around The Universe) is always a problem when it comes to production. I can't count all existing versions, theyre all shit. I mean, I really like the song, but the versions are not happening. Maybe somebody else should play it

vladimir (to Marian): How many hours a day do you spend in the studio?

Marian: to vladimir: 12

Patten (to Marian): Are there any plans to update your homepage more often? Havn't been many AV news there this year

Marian: to patten: oh, our homepage, I almost forgot about it. Yeah, it must be updated urgently, maybe totally refurbished

MalilaM: For the last weeks we've been having a discussion about why AV fans seem to have lost enthusiasm for the band, and most of them agree that it's because we lack updates, so perhaps the webpage could provide little somethings to talk about

Marian: to malila: you're absolutely right. As soon as there is time, there will be updates

Omega (to Marian): I've heard that you're coming to Poland next year... Willl it be only the one tima or you'll be later there? (sorry for lingual errors)

Marian: to omega: this is the only confimed concert in Poland so far. But there might be more.

misty (to Marian): have you ever thought about making a blog in which you can put some samples of what you are recording..and videos? i believe can increase the fans interesting I remeber when many years ago you have putted the forst dreamscapes in the site..every

Marian: to misty:a blog would be interesting. I must admit that I was a bit lazy in the past concerning communication with the outside world. I am in writing mode since a few months. Anyways there could have been more from me

vladimir (to Marian): Have you ever dreamed melody/lyrics which was used in the actual song?

Marian: to vladi: yea, that happened a couple of times. The most prominent example is Faith from Prostitute. I dreamed that song in its entirety

Alesta (to Marian): Do you think the 30 years anniversary in Paris may happen?

Marian: to Alesta: I am looking very much forward to this

PostNapisane: N 15 lis, 2015 

Zapowiedz nowej płyty :arrow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK3KV91QuKU

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 57 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1, 2, 3, 4  Następna strona

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1